2. All college students have jobs. 3. They have rural hukou, but their homestead has been sold and they have lived in other places for a long time. Can they still share the land?

Hello, the rural household registration can not be divided into fields.

College students need to distinguish whether they have rural household registration or not, indicating that they belong to the villagers of the village and should have the right to land contract.

The specific questions will be more clear.

Click my home page to see my contact information, and I will try to protect your rights and interests.

Hello, I’d like to consult you.

1 is it possible to divide the land after the rural household registration has been moved out for a long time? Can students divide their fields when they have jobs? Have rural household registration but its homestead sold and lived in the other place for a long time to come back to still can divide farmland? Thank you!.