How to notarize the property of the elderly before remarriage?

Hello, if “Notarization of prenuptial property agreement or matrimonial property agreement” is required, both parties shall jointly go to the notary office to apply for notarization in person, take both parties’ household register, ID card, marriage status certificate and relevant property ownership certification materials, and draw up the main terms of the agreement.

The expression of intent of the agreed content must be true, specific and clear without any difference.

Both parties shall be free from any coercion or fraud when handling notarization.

A notarial certificate may be issued after the notary has examined and found that it meets the requirements for notarization.

For the above reply, if you have other questions, you can contact directly or turn to one-to-one consultation, which will give you more detailed solutions.

, ltabkq4983 Beijing 2020-03-15 11:09.