Hello, my car insurance is out of date, the car is parked, someone else’s driving and bumping it, and now the other side claims against me

According to the traffic accident certificate issued by the traffic police department, the responsibility proportion shall be divided and the corresponding responsibility shall be borne according to the responsibility proportion.

If you are not satisfied with the accident confirmation, you can apply to the superior traffic police department for reconsideration within 3 days after receiving the accident confirmation.

Make relevant civil compensation according to the traffic police confirmation.

Hello, my car insurance is out of date.

The car is parked and hit by someone else’s car.

They are all responsible for it.

Now, the other party claims against me in turn.

Is that reasonable.